Notes sections tips: Here are a few questions to help you fill out our contact form. It’s helpful for us to have a clear picture of goals, drive, and dynamics – plus engagement to match the best tutor. Please answer honestly.
- Parents Goals
- Content area tutoring? Why does your child need help? What are your goals for your child?
- Test Prep? Why does your child need help? What are your goals for your child? Who set the score goal: You or your child?
- College Counseling? Why does your child need help? What are your goals for your child? Who drives the school selection/research? You or your child?
- Student Goals
- Content area tutoring? List academic classes with grades and why you’d like to improve in the subject. What have you tried? What’s been a challenge?
- Test Prep? List academic classes with grades, Test dates, any prior test prep experience (even informal)
- College Counseling? List academic record (GPA) and current test scores (even if you plan on test optional); Where do you believe your strengths/weaknesses are in your application? What are you most proud about? What are you worried about in the college app journey?
If you are having difficulty accessing the contact form, please email email@example.com or call (412) – 455-7862 with your name, student’s name, tutoring needs, and contact information. Our office hours may vary week to week depending on the time of year. Thank you.