We’re always searching for dedicated, smart, and engaging individuals who want to help students SUCCEED. If you’re an expert in History, English, Math, or Science and are:
- invested in student success
- insightful and creative
- problem-solver and meaning maker
Then we want to hear from you! Tutors must also be:
- capable of maintaining organized schedules and timely progress reports.
- comfortable working independently in public spaces or private homes.
- able to access private transportation to access the East End or near suburbs.
- clear, consistent communicators.
– Bachelor’s of Arts (in progress or completed).
– Independent, reliable transportation.
– Desire to teach others.
– Master’s degree (MA, MS, MAT, etc) or higher (in progress or completed).
– 1 year of tutoring experience with references.
– CV/resume in .pdf format
-Cover letter required with the application.
– 3 professional references requested at interview stage.
– Please include: Subjects tutored (ie History, English, Geometry, Biology, etc)
– PA state clearances are a hiring requirement for all tutors.
– Compensation commensurate with experience.
– Bonus compensation available for test preparation subjects.
– This is a 1099 position.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin