TL;DR: Become an academic tutor for one of Pittsburgh’s top independently owned, women-led private tutoring companies.
KEFTutoring is getting ready for Back-to-School 2021 and celebrating our 10th birthday!
If you’re an expert in social-emotional learning, connecting kids and content, making meaning from a mess, or are just plain insightful, then we want to hear from you!
Tutors must also be:
- masters of organization
- nimble problem solvers
- EdTech adept
- comfortable working independently in public spaces or private homes
- able to self-transport to and from sites in the East End or near-suburbs of Pittsburgh (we do cross bridges and drive through tunnels!)
- Bachelor’s of Arts (in progress or completed).
- Independent, reliable transportation.
- Desire to teach others.
- Master’s degree (MA, MS, MAT, etc) or higher (in progress or completed).
- 1 year of tutoring experience with references.
- CV/resume in .pdf format
- Cover letter is required with the application.
- 3 professional references requested at interview stage.
- Please include: Subjects tutored (ie History, English, Geometry, Biology, etc)
- PA state clearances are a hiring requirement for all tutors.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Bonus compensation available for test preparation subjects.
- This is a 1099 position.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin