- Tutor: Nathalia Segall (limited availability)
- Grades: (rising) 3 – 12+
- Type: Group (TBC) and independent options available
Need to practice your Spanish and French skills? Sit down with a book and a cup of coffee, and have a conversation with Nathalia! Talk about your favorite TV show, book, or read the newspaper together. Move beyond the classroom grammar worksheets, and learn how language can help you explore the world from your living room! *You might need to practice some vocabulary, too, but it will be fun!
- Discussion skills & self-expression
- Creative thinking
- Foreign language retention
- Vocabulary development
- *Collaboration (in group classes)
- Prerequisite: Students must complete an interest survey 1 week prior to the course.
- Week 1: Chat #1
- Week 2: Chat #2
- Week 3: Chat #3
- Week 4: Chat #4
Costs and Session Details:
- Four sessions per course; please inquire for extended courses.
- Supplemental materials may be required for certain projects. Please inquire for further details.
- NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT: Save 2.5% each on each Creative Course registered for and paid for in full before June 15.
- DOUBLE COURSE BONUS: (All Students Eligible) Pay in full for TWO CREATIVE COURSES before June 15 to receive a 10% discount on your total package!
- *No more than two discounts can be applied to a course. Discounts do not apply to full-year “Classic Courses”. Please inquire for details.
Fill out the course interest inquiry form to receive a personalized quote and further information.