- Tutor: Nathalia Segall
- Grades: (rising) 3 – 12+
- Type: Group (TBC) and independent options available
Need to practice your Spanish and French skills? Sit down with a book and a cup of coffee, and have a conversation with Nathalia! Talk about your favorite TV show, book, or read the newspaper together. Move beyond the classroom grammar worksheets, and learn how language can help you explore the world from your living room! *You might need to practice some vocabulary, too, but it will be fun!
- Discussion skills & self-expression
- Creative thinking
- Foreign language retention
- Vocabulary development
- *Collaboration (in group classes)
- Prerequisite: Students must complete an interest survey 1 week prior to the course.
- Week 1: Chat #1
- Week 2: Chat #2
- Week 3: Chat #3
- Week 4: Chat #4
Costs and Session Details:
- Four sessions per course; please inquire for extended courses.
- Supplemental materials may be required for certain projects. Please inquire for further details.
- NEW STUDENT DISCOUNT: Save 5% each on each Creative Course registered for and paid for in full before Monday, May 29.
- DOUBLE COURSE BONUS: (All Students) Pay in full for two courses before May 29 for TWO Creative Courses to receive a 10% discount on your total package!
- *No more than two discounts can be applied to a course. Discounts do not apply to full-year “Classic Courses”. Please inquire for details.
Group Courses Pilot
- Sign up for our Group Courses Option and select week of June 1, June 15, July 1, or July 15
- All students participating in a Group Course Pilot will receive a 5% discount on the course. Exclusions apply. Please inquire for details.
Fill out the course interest inquiry form to receive a personalized quote and further information.